Monday, November 1, 2010

My Sparrow Home from the desk of ..........Suresh Shetty : Minister for Environment, Maharashtra State


Great to see that the youth team of “Plant & Animals Welfare Society –Mumbai” is doing a good work. I was surprised to see the small wooden box which they have designed as “My Sparrow Home” to give artificial nest to the disappearing sparrow population from the city. I really think, it is today’s need to keep ecological balance. I appeal to the citizens to support the cause to save our chirping beauty who really need our helping hand.


Suresh Shetty
Minister for Environment
Maharashtra State

Sunish Subramanian Kunju, Founder of "Plant & Animals Welfare Society -Mumbai" gifting "My Sparrow Home" to Maharashtra State Minister for Environment Suresh Shetty

No comments:

Post a Comment