Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Sparrow Home from the desk of ..........Krishna Hegde : Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA), Vile Parle Assembly Constituency


I have placed My Sparrow Home in my balcony

PAWS-Mumbai founder Sunish Subramnanian gifting
My Sparrow Home to Krishna Hegde : Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA), Vile Parle Assembly Constituency
Earlier we would see chirping sparrows in our home regularly, but now it has disappeared due to rapid development in the city.

I thank Plant & Animals Welfare Society - Mumbai team for their initiative "Sparrow Conservation Mission - SCM" which they have started and designed "My Sparrow Home" an artificial nest for the disappearing sparrow will definitely play a helping hand for this bird.

I have installed My Sparrow Home which is gifted to me by PAWS-Mumbai team and as per their guidance I have started keeping a water & grain bowl in my balcony; I can try to being back the chirping beauty in my neighborhood again.

As responsible citizens these youths at PAWS-Mumbai are doing their bit to save the sparrow and now it's our time to support their cause.

I congratulate PAWS-Mumbai team for winning the Best NGO Award and wish them "Best of Luck" in all their initiatives.

Krishna Hegde
Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA)
Vile Parle Assembly Constituency

No comments:

Post a Comment