Monday, November 1, 2010

My Sparrow Home from the desk of ..........Sanjay Patil : Member of Parliament


I support PAWS-Mumbai because I believe they can bring the change for the better. This mission to save sparrows is an honest and well deserving effort on their part. They just need a bit of participation from commoners like you and me. So let us give them a hand and pull them to the shore.

Sanjay Patil
Member of Parliament

First, It was a shock to receive this box for my birthday present. But when I gave it a thought it seemed more like I was helping our fellow friends ‘the sparrow’ in a way. It was very thoughtful of my husband to give this to me. All the more, I am glad to have given a hand to help nature. After all we all are a part of it, you, me and the sparrows.

Mrs. Pallavi Sanjay Patil 

No comments:

Post a Comment